We are citizen scientists thrust into the role of needing to find out how much radiation is in our air, our food, our water, our lives all because the government won't do it for us. We are students. Wives. Partners. Gay. Straight. Teachers. Doctors. We are anyone. We are you. And we are very very concerned by what we have come to know is falling on us from the sky due to Fukushima and nuclear power plants and its leftover highly radioactive trash called plutonium. We use the best equipment we can as citizens and we have the best information we can possibly get as citizens and we bring all of our findings to you. This, RadCast, is for YOU.
- We care, we pay attention, we monitor, we educate, we share our findings. With YOU
- Monitor radiation levels across the country 24X7
- Field test monitoring of marine life (Seaweed, Starfish, Fish, etc.)
- We have open communication about our readings and findings with US Senators.
- We present our findings to the public in open community meetings and in online forums.
"This is so amazing!"Thom Hartmann, Nationally Syndicated Talk Show Host
"What a fabulous idea!"Helen Caldicott, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee